How to remove antivirus software from your computer system?Follow one of two processes to completely remove the software from your system:
By using Windows Uninstall:
- Close all McAfee software on your computer system.
- From the Start button, select the Search button. Then type "Programs and Features" in the "Search" field, then tap the "Go" button.
- In the search results, double-click Programs and Features.
- Click the 'Remove' button after clicking 'McAfee Security Center'. Follow the on-screen instructions to remove the software from your computer system.
- You must download the McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool or MCPR.exe.
- To activate the MCPR.exe file on your computer system, double click on it. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the program.
- Then tap Yes when prompted for the User Account Control dialog.
- When prompted to read and accept the license agreement.
- A CAPTCHA will appear on your screen, enter that security code.
- Then you need to enter the administrator username and password.
- Once you see the 'Cleaning successful' message, restart your computer. You will see that McAfee antivirus has been completely removed from your computer system.
Call the Mcafee Customer Service Experts if you need help and assistance with any of the steps above at ___If you encounter any problem while downloading MCPR.exe file or consumer product removal tool, please contact our team of experts who will help and assist you through the process. You can reach them by calling Call Mcafee Customer Service . Another way to contact us is via live chat or email where we are always ready to assist you.
Also read this blog: What to do if McAfee expires, even with auto-renewal?